(Pursuant to the "Code for the Protection of Personal Data", EU 2016/679 Regulation)
Under the law on protection of personal data,
$soc.ViaSedeLegale $soc.CapSedeLegale $soc.ComuneSedeLegale
as Controller of the processing of your personal data, is required to provide you with information about the use of your personal data.
Source of personal data
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data implies the impossibility of being contacted for the purposes indicated below. The conferment for marketing purposes is optional but the refusal to provide data makes it impossible to receive the information necessary for marketing purposes.
Providing us with your personal data is optional but if you don’t give us your details and your consent to use them, we will not be able to contact you or to send you any promotional offers.
Objectives of processing of personal data
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) The personal data provided by users may be used for us to contact you following a request made in the contact form;
b) fulfilment of obligations pursuant to the law, regulations or Community legislation;
c) functional marketing activities, for example in an explanatory but not exhaustive way: to send you newsletters; to send training and informative material; to send marketing material by email, newsletter, in the post, by text message, mms, via new communication platforms such as, for example, in an explanatory but not exhaustive way: WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Viber, Telegram and Skype. Qualitative and quantitative surveys on customer satisfaction and on the perception of services offered, carried out periodically in order to improve the quality of service and customer relations.
With regard to purposes in points a) and b), we inform you that the processing and communication of personal data by $soc.Nome does not require your consent as processing is necessary for the execution of obligations under the contract and/or to perform services requested by you prior to the conclusion of the contract and for compliance with legal obligations. With regard to the purposes in point c), you have the right to refuse $soc.Nome, at any time, your consent to processing, without adverse consequences in the contractual relationship and/or in the performance of services you requested prior to the conclusion of the contract.
Methods for data processing
The collected data will be processed using computer tools.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or inappropriate use and unauthorized access.
Who deals with your data
The processing of personal data takes place at the aforementioned office and is carried out by appointed personnel.
Retention period of your data
Data relating to marketing activities will be kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party.
Personal data processed for contractual or economic purposes such as invoicing will be processed for the mandatory time required by the laws of jurisdiction.
You right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority is reserved.
Rights of interested parties pursuant to Article 15 EU 2016/679
You have the right to be aware of whether or not the processing of personal data referring to you is underway, and, if so, to have information regarding:
• the purposes for processing the data
• the categories of data in question
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, in particular if the recipients are of third countries or international organizations
• when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
• the existence of your right to request the data controller to rectify or delete your personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning you or to oppose its processing
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• if the data is not provided by you, all the information available on its origin
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the person concerned.
Requests should be sent via email to the address: $addrPrivacy
Last update 25/05/2018
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files used to improve website navigation. Thanks to cookies, navigation preferences can be stored by your browser, such as the language spoken, display options, etc.
Cookies are used to facilitate the use of online content; they are saved to the device used and they can be read only by the website that created them.
MyGuestCare for uses the following cookies:
These cookies are essential to allowing you to browse the site and fully make use of its features. The cookies used are strictly necessary to the website’s technical operation and navigability, and cookies to save preferences in order to optimize their use (for example language preferences). Without cookies, some features may not be available or may not function properly.
Performance Cookies (third party)
This site uses Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc. to collect statistical information about the site with a clear intention to improve its performance and usability.
All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Google AdWords conversion tracking (Google Inc.)
Google AdWords conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. that connects data from the Google AdWords advertising network with actions performed on this Application.
Profiling Cookies (third party)
Some cookies can also be used to show special offers in line with the preferences shown during navigation, with the aim of improving the user’s experience and conditions of purchase.
The cookies we use for profiling do not collect information that would personally identify the user browsing the pages of the site.
The information obtained can identify only the browser and it cannot in any way identify the user.
How it works: a few pages on the site include a remarketing code that allows to read and configure the browser cookie to determine the type of ad that the user will see on the basis of the data relating to their visit to the site.
The remarketing lists thus created are stored in the Google servers where all the cookie IDs associated with interests are stored.
More information about the remarketing tool is available at this link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en&ref_topic=3123080&rd=1
Social Network Cookies (third-party)
These types of cookies are managed by different companies belonging to individual Social Networks, each responsible for their own cookies.
Using the links below you can find more information about the privacy policies posted:
- Google + / YouTube: http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/legal/privacy
Declaration of consent
To agree to data processing and the use of all cookies just leave this notice by closing the associated page, continue navigating the site or click on any of its elements. To refuse consent or otherwise configure the Cookies settings, follow the instructions contained in the following section.
Managing cookies in the browser
All the major browsers allow you to change the settings to manage cookies. You can choose to: enable storing cookies, completely block cookies, decide on a case by case basis which cookies to accept.
These settings vary depending on the browser used. Below are the links to the information pages of the most popular ones:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
If you decide to set your browser to block cookies from this site, please note that some features may not be available, and access to some sections will be limited.